Work on renewing the carriageway and 13 underpasses in the direction of Munich has been completed. The Freising-Ost junction in the direction of Deggendorf is closed until the end of August. Since 19 July, work has been underway on the fundamental renewal of the motorway on the carriageway in the direction of Deggendorf. Between the end of August and mid-October, the Erding and Freising-Ost junctions will be closed several times for two to three weeks, while the other junction will be opened.
Munich Airport is around 30 kilometers north-east of the Munich city center. It is situated in the Erdinger Moos district, just to the south of the city of Freising. The airport can be reached by road from the north, east and south via the A92 autobahn and the B301 regional road. From the west it is accessible via the A92 autobahn, followed by the St2084 and St2584 regional roads.
- Car services – valet parking and more
- Steps from the gate – with terminal-side parking
- Good connections to the regional road network
- Terminal 1 and Terminal 2: Street: Terminalstrasse Mitte – City: 85445 Oberding
- Visitors Park: Street: Nordallee 7 – City: 85356 München-Flughafen
- Administration offices: Street: Nordallee 25 – City: 85356 München-Flughafen
Especially on weekday mornings between 7:00 and 8:30 am and afternoons between 4:00 and 6:00 pm, rush hour back-ups and delays are possible on the autobahn and access roads. Be sure to allow extra time for your journey.